The holiday season is upon us, and you know what that means – it’s time to look for the perfect Christmas gift ideas for your male coworkers! We all know that shopping for male colleagues can be a bit of a challenge. After all, you want to strike the right balance between thoughtful and practical, while choosing the perfect gift, but why not add a little humor into the mix? In this gift guide, we’ve compiled 50 hilarious and engaging Christmas gift ideas that will not only make your male coworkers laugh but also appreciate your efforts to bring some festive cheer to the workplace.
If you are a woman, selecting gifts for female coworkers during the holiday season can be surprisingly straightforward. In many ways, it’s like shopping for your best friend. You often share interests, inside jokes, and a sense of camaraderie with your colleagues, making it easier to identify thoughtful and delightful gifts. The shared experiences throughout the year provide ample inspiration, making the process feel more like an enjoyable task than a daunting one. However, selecting Christmas gifts for coworkers can be a bit of a puzzle. While you may spend hours together in the office, finding that perfect gift that strikes the right balance between thoughtful and professional can be a challenge.
Inexpensive gifts are the unsung heroes of holiday gifting, especially when it comes to coworkers during Christmas. You don’t have to break the bank to show your appreciation and spread festive cheer. In fact, it’s often the thought, creativity, and personal touches that make these gifts truly special. From homemade treats to clever DIY crafts and budget-friendly finds, there are countless ways to delight your coworkers without overspending. Remember, the joy of giving and receiving isn’t determined by the price tag, but by the genuine warmth and holiday spirit behind each thoughtful gesture. So, embrace the magic of affordable gift-giving and make this Christmas memorable without emptying your wallet.
Now, let’s unwrap the magic and discover a curated selection of the best gifts to make your coworkers’ faces light up with joy this festive season.
50 Christmas Gift Ideas for Male Coworkers
- Desk Lamp with a Twist: Give your male coworker a desk lamp that not only lights up his workspace but also lights up his sense of humor. How about one shaped like a chicken, laying an egg? Perfect for those late nights at the office. This gift also resonates with an older co-worker who might need more light to see the finer details in things and probably uses reading glasses.
- Ceramic Mugs with a Surprise: Gift a ceramic coffee mug with a quirky message like “Don’t Talk to Me Until I’ve Had My Coffee!”.
- LED Desk Pad: Brighten up your co-worker’s life with a colorful desk pad. With 14 lighting modes, these look great on a desk yet offer practicality as well.
- Wood Block with a Funny Quote: Help your male coworker keep his desk organized with a beautiful paperweight or wood block that says something like, “And Yet Despite the Look on My Face You’re Still Talking.” It’s the ideal gift for someone who’s always battling clutter.
- Whiskey Stones: If your colleague enjoys a good drink after a long day, give him reusable whiskey stones. Made from granite, these are presented in a smart wooden tray. They can be used to cool down drinks without dilution and make the perfect present.
- Tote Bag for the Office Plant Enthusiast: For the guy who turns his desk into a mini-jungle, a canvas tote bag with a plant slogan is an excellent choice. Try something like, “Plant Parent”. Make the bag green for extra zing! After all, green is associated with both Christmas and plants.
- Desktop Basketball Game: A fantastic stress reliever that provides a fun way for them to take short breaks and recharge during busy workdays. You could even enjoy a friendly competition with other colleagues.
- Meaningful Gift Cards (with a Twist): Gift cards are a safe bet, but make it more engaging by attaching them to a giant novelty greeting card with a humorous message like, “This Card is Bigger Than My Paycheck!”
- The “Ultimate” To-Do List: Help your coworker keep track of his tasks with a to-do list notepad. This makes a great gift for someone who makes lists and loves to tick off tasks as they are completed. To make it more fun, you could write some silly things on the first sheet in the notepad. This notepad has a fun section included with a checklist of tasks to be completed including ‘Wore pants’ and ‘Didn’t set anything on fire’. Unique gifts like this are a great way to bring some tasteful humor to the office.
- Paper Clips with a Twist: Standard paper clips are so last year. Gift your male coworker a set of quirky paper clips with smiley faces, giving every stack of documents a more personal touch.
- Unique Food Items Sampler: Curate a box of unique food items from around the world, with labels like “Mystery Snacks from Mysterious Places.” Gifting a selection of different food snacks from around the world is like sending their taste buds on a global adventure. Who knows what culinary adventures await? Check, first, that they don’t have any food allergies or preferences. This gift is best for the person who declares that they eat anything!
- Handwritten Notes of Appreciation: Sometimes, the simplest gifts have the most impact. Write a heartfelt, humorous note of appreciation to your male coworkers, expressing gratitude for their hard work during the holiday season. They are sure to appreciate this thoughtful gift and Christmas is the perfect time to show your appreciation.
- Leadership Secrets of Santa Claus book: Learn how Santa Claus manages team building, employees, facilities, resources, production, customer service, and more! Discover his secret to success with this essential book and empower co-worker and their team to produce significant results.
- Inexpensive Funny Gifts for the Office Prankster: For the colleague who loves a good laugh, create a “Prank Kit” with items like fake spiders, whoopee cushions, and a rubber chicken. It’s all in good fun!
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle with a compartment: Get a stainless steel water bottle that’s not just for hydration. This one has a hidden compartment for storing valuables. You can make the gift even more fun by adding something into the compartment before you gift wrap the bottle. This could be a lottery ticket or a silly joke written on a piece of paper.
- French Press for Coffee Aficionados: For the coffee connoisseur in your office, gift a French press with a note that says, “Because Instant Coffee is a Crime Against Humanity.” If there’s any room in the budget, add a small milk frother or a bag of their favorite coffee beans.
- Office-Friendly Essential Oil Diffuser: Help your male co-worker create a calming work environment with an essential oil diffuser. Bonus points if you include essential oils that promote focus and humor.
- Christmas Tree Desk Decoration: Bring the holiday spirit to your coworker’s desk with a mini Christmas tree and tiny ornaments. It’s a festive touch that’ll make the office feel like home.
- Desk Toy: Working with someone who loves to fidget? Keep them busy with a kinetic desk spinning toy. Get one that looks adult enough for an office environment yet offers the fidget potential your co-worker is looking for. It comes in various colors so there’s sure to be one to make just the right gift.
- A Better Way to Stay Awake: Ensure your male coworkers stay awake during those early mornings, or late nights at the office, with a humorous “Stay Awake Survival Kit” that includes coffee, energy drinks, and a loud alarm clock.
- Tape Dispenser: Help your coworker keep things together with a jazzy tape dispenser. Get one with a non-slip base for single-handed tape control. You can also get these in novelty designs like this Butt Tape Dispenser. This is one of the most practical gifts you can get someone. As an added bonus, fill it with some Christmas-themed tape before you hand it over.
- Pet Rock: A pet rock that requires no feeding, grooming, or walking making it the perfect low-maintenance office companion. You can use a rock from your backyard, wash it and add some stick on googly eyes. Present the rock in a gift box, nestled in some shredded paper.
- Emergency Clown Nose: For those stressful moments at work, this emergency clown nose is a reminder that laughter is the perfect way to relieve stress.
- Magnetic Poetry for the Office: Spice up meetings with this magnetic poetry kit featuring office-related words on magnetic tiles. It’s a great way to add some fun to boring presentations.
- Desktop Punching Bag: When deadlines approach, your coworker can take out their frustrations on this desktop punching bag. Stress relief has never been so entertaining.
- Toilet night light: Make those late-night trips to the restroom a bit more exciting with a colorful toilet night light with motion sensor activation. It’s practical and amusing.
- Toliet Timer: To keep those restroom breaks to a manageable minimum, gift them a toilet timer. Featuring a man sitting on the pot, the sand runs into the bowl of the toilet indicating when time’s up and they should get back to work.
- Toilet Bowl Coffee Mug: For coffee lovers with a sense of humor, this toilet bowl-shaped coffee mug adds a splash of comedy to their morning routine.
- Rubber Chicken Stress Reliever: A rubber chicken stress reliever that’s perfect for squeezing during tense conference calls.
- Customer Service Pen Set: A set of 5 funny pens with sarky replies for customers including ‘Sorry, I’m on my break’ and ‘Outward smiles and inward screams’.
- USB Powered Fan: Keep your colleague cool during stuffy meetings with a USB-powered fan that they can wear on a string around their neck. It’s a stylish way to beat the heat.
- Executive Decision Maker: A desk toy that helps your coworker make all their tough decisions. Spin it for an instant verdict like “Pass The Buck” or “Sit On It.”
- Office Chair Socks: Dress up boring office chairs with these hilarious chair socks that turn chair legs into cat paws.
- World’s Okayest Employee Mug: A mug that embraces mediocrity with pride. Your coworker can sip coffee and revel in their okayness.
- Desktop Bowling Alley: Miniature bowling pins and a ball for impromptu office bowling tournaments. A great way to relieve stress and have fun.
- Professional Yo-Yohttps://amzn.to/3F6U969: A yo-yo that’s all business. It even comes with a bag and glove to show that even toys can look professional.
- Cubicle Sweet Cubicle Sign: Add a touch of irony to their workspace with a sign that reads “Cubicle Sweet Cubicle.” It’s the little things that matter.
- WTF Slammer Button: A gag gift with a big red button to hit for those WTF moments. In response, this funny slammer button plays different hilarious profanity-laced phrases.
- Instant Underpants: A compact tin that claims to contain instant underpants – just add water! It’s the ultimate emergency underwear solution when you are unexpectedly stuck at the office all night.
- Daily Mood Flip Chart: A flip chart with humorous mood descriptors and messages for your coworkers. Phrases include ‘Do I Look Like Google?’ and it even comes with an erasable pen so you can write some of your own. It’s a conversation starter for sure.
- Desktop Drum Set: Give your coworker the gift of rhythmic stress relief with a tiny desktop drum set that won’t disrupt the office.
- Nose Pencil Sharpener: A pencil sharpener that looks like a nose, complete with nostrils for shavings. It’s silly but surprisingly functional.
- Screaming Goat Desk Toy: A miniature screaming goat that your coworker can place on their desk. It screams when you press it, adding a hilarious soundtrack to their workday.
- Bathroom Guest Book: Turn restroom breaks into a literary experience with a bathroom guest book for your coworker to jot down their thoughts and doodles. A funny book title can set the scene when they open the gift. Check out Things To Do While You Poo and Learn A Lot While You Sit On The Pot.
- Inflatable Walker: For the coworker who’s reaching that age, an inflatable walker that’s both humorous and practical.
- Pooping Pooches Calendar: Nothing says ‘I love working with you’ than a dog going about its business. This calendar has one for each month. What more could your co-worker want?
- Novelty Pens: A humorous pen set where the pens resemble golf clubs. Perfect if you co-worker is a golfing fanatic.
- Pickle Stress Toy: A stress toy that looks like a pickle. Squeeze away the stress and share a laugh with your coworkers.
- Shape Shifter: A shape-shifting cube that your coworker can play with to aid in thinking about important office decisions. It will look gorgeous on their desk.
- Wall Calendar – with a twist: The 2024 The Disgruntled Employee’s Guide to the Daily Grind Hangable Monthly Wall Calendar has a photo for each month with a snarky caption such as “TEAM WORK Getting credit for doing nothing.”
The list of Christmas gift ideas for male coworkers also doubles as an excellent source of inspiration for a Secret Santa gift exchange. In fact, it’s often during these festive exchanges that the creativity and thoughtfulness of such gift ideas truly shine. Whether it’s the humorous gifts that bring laughter to the group or the practical ones that provide daily convenience, these suggestions cater to a wide range of tastes and personalities.
Finding the perfect Christmas gifts for your male coworkers doesn’t have to be a daunting task. With a little humor and creativity, you can make the holiday season in the office a lot more fun and memorable. Whether it’s a quirky desk lamp, a witty coffee mug, or a practical yet comically clever gift, these ideas are sure to bring smiles and laughter to your workplace during the holiday season. So, get ready to spread some joy, make your male colleagues chuckle, and show appreciation for their hard work with these hilarious coworker gift ideas. Happy holidays and may your office be filled with laughter and good fortune!
If you are also looking for white elephant gift ideas then check out my blog post on Adult White Elephant Gift Ideas That Everyone’s Going To Want.
At the time of writing, all of these items were under $25.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This is at no cost to you.
Pin it for Later:
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.